http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5896/kkkkkkkcopy.png

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Girls of New York


Hi there – I’m super excited at the moment because I’m heading to the airport later today to fly to Paris for Fashion Week! Can you believe it?? I think I may have the best job in the world! And…if that wasn’t exciting enough…I’ll be arriving early on Wednesday…which happens to be…wait for it…my birthday! And…there’s more…I’ll be heading to London after Paris to hit Portobello Road and Brick Lane markets…and I’ll be shooting London street fashion too of course! You can follow me on Twitter if you want to hear more about my travels. So, Paris photos coming soon…for now, here are more of my shots from New York Fashion Week. I hope Anna doesn’t mind me calling her a girl… xx Mr. Newton













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers